Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Eli and I go hit up some skate spots

So with it not being that hot today I decided that I wanted to go do some skateboarding out at the school right by my house (panorama elementary) but as I was leaving my little brother wanted to come with me and seeing as to how he's always stuck in the house I thought I would just take him with me since he loves skateboarding so much and had his skateboard in hand ready to go. It was alot of fun taking him out and taking him to his first ever skate spot and as you could tell by the pictures he seemed to have alot of fun too. Im thinking of making him try a rail at dixie state college next time I take him out to roll.


Eli took a nasty spill 
Just doing some stick tail grabs for the camera
For some reason eli sweated like a beast 
So I made sure he stayed hydrated

You can't stop my brother from doing sick tricks
His first skate spot and luckily he didn't end up with any tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment