Saturday, December 26, 2009

Some breaking news...Finally

Seeing as to how right now filming and skating up here in the good ol salt lake is pretty much non existent I am now informing everyone that filming for my video "Dont Sweat the Small Stuff" is being put on the back burner until this snow is a little more under control. I will say that any trips we take will still be filmed and whatnot but as for now I really want to take this time to get shit in order up here, revise the roster for the video, and even brain storm some new ideas in the direction this video will be taking. I have some cool new ideas in the works that I feel will make this video that much better so this time to really think it over is what is needed. There will definitely be more updates soon to come of course but please be patient. The release date is still set for October and I feel like its gonna be a real banger.

Peace and Love
Manuel Rodriguez
Stay Golden Productions

1 comment:

  1. hell YA! sounds dope! let me know if you wanna film at all this winter still, i'm down for some dope snow shots. so holla! oh ya! and i bet your film kicks ass!

    ReplyDelete