Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's about time!!!!!!

Well its been a long time coming but the list of people to have full sections in my new video is finally here. I personally think this is a good group of people to be involved with and I have no doubt in my mind that everyone who has full sections with blow everyone away with how much talent all these guys have. There will also be shared profiles from a few other people all over the states. There will be skating from such places as California,Arizona,Nevada,Utah,Iowa,Nebraska,Minnesota and pretty much anywhere I know people. I still am working on a title for this online video project but make sure to keep checking in for more updates from all the people listed. I know I'm very excited about all the talent that will be featured thats for sure and if you don't believe me then go and youtube their names to check them out shredding.

Mike Scott, St.George Utah
Kenton Angerman, Sioux City Iowa
Aarin Gates, Camarillo California
Duran Bickmore, St.George Utah
Harbor Bickmore, St.George Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment