Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Better Late Than Never!!! Salt Lake Trip Pics

As everyone knows I have been going to SLC a whole bunch lately and personally I am ready to move there ASAP but due to it snowing I think im gonna hold off on it until april when the snow clears and skating is actually able to go down. Im sorry these pics are kind of late but Im going to sort of blame david because he was supposed to get me these pics a while ago and for some reason it just never happened but anyways the saying is true "Better Late Than Never"...right? Oh I forgot this was the trip Matt Hood Hood came into town from Chicago and he wanted to shred some street spots so thats why we ended up in SLC in the first place. Can't wait to shred with you in Chicago soon homie. Jake Britton is leaving tomorrow to Chicago so hopefully we will have some awesome updates from there soon so keep checking in for those.

Me and Matt working the staches
Showing off
Jake filming me being Indie
Zach Eggbert is the future
John Easy killing the quarter
Matt has some steeze for sure
Rollmartshop.com
Cameron Card is back and better than ever
The crew just chillin
Jeff is always killing sandy park
The nicest guy on the planet

Mousley with a fish stall at daybreak skatepark
Jon with a soul up to unity cess down

see there it is
Me being indie again
Filming little children is what I do best
Huge air
falling blows haha




Matt with the first clip before we even leave St.George



3 comments:

  1. that fish stall i did lookes like shit, but i like all the other ones! haha the pic where i'm chillin with the boy's in the grass is probably my fav pic that someone has taken of me jus straight chillin...... Me Likey! LOL for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick pics. i can't wait to see some footage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was already an edit its called the sweet time edit from the trip check it out its on my blog already if you havent seen it

    ReplyDelete