Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Elder E-Rock Grom Jam in Salt Lake City

It looks like Erik Nilsson is at that time in his life where he feels like going on a mission is going to do him good. I heard that he is really going cause he wants to hook up with this girl and she wont let him touch her until he does his mission first so thats why he is going to be leaving us for two years. What is there to say about E-Rock except that I always thought of him as Chris Farley's retarded little brother. The one thing I always seem to forget about Erik is that he is actually pretty good on the blades and this he proved to me during the last two trips to California and Las Vegas. Im sure Salt Lake and surrounding areas wont be the same without this kids crazy antics. I've only known Erik for a little while and already I feel like he is someone Im going to miss a whole lot during the blade sessions.
Any ways to sum this all up and end this I just want to make sure that I let everyone know that there will be a farewell session/blade comp in his memory. I know this is going to be nothing but a shit ton of fun. So be there or be square!!!

The comp is on Saturday,November 14,2009 from 12:00pm to 6:00pm @ Fairmont Skatepark


Edit featuring E-Rock and Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment