Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey Everyone I Moved Finally!!!

In case everyone doesn't know I now am telling you now that I finally made the move up to Salt Lake City. Its not far from where I call home but this place is nothing short of amazing. When it comes down to it there's just so much more going on here when it comes to blading,shows,night life and even the ladies.I can't wait to get settled here and I hope everyone in St.George comes up and visits me cause that would be awesome, hell even if your from another state feel free to hit me up. My video is still in progress even though I moved up here and I think with living up here it will do nothing but help me out with being more creative with my upcoming release. Anyways much love to everyone in St.George I will always call it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment