Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feels like being a kid again!!!

So yesterday I was really itching to skate in the nice weather so I hit up Billy to see what was good and he told me Kaycee and him are going to an abandoned saw mill to film an edit. I didn't know what to expect so I of course wanted to check this place out. All I can say is that Billy and Kaycee really get they're hands dirty to skate some really interesting stuff. It reminded me of when I first started skating and always wanting to build ramps and other random stuff to skate no matter how ghetto it was.
All I can say is that we all got some cool footage and even I got some photos of myself so I was happy of how the session went down. Oh and even Mr. Cameron Card came out and joined in on the fun. Me and Billy are working on an edit as we speak so right now just enjoy the pics we got for you.
Photos Shot by Billy Anderson and Kaycee Landsaw








No comments:

Post a Comment