Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some Pics from St.George...

So im in st.geroge right now filming for my video and I must say I got some ill clips of the twins during my stay. I also had a session/comp at the skatepark and gave away a whole bunch of goodies so thanks amall for the prizes everyone enjoyed them fo sho. Anyways here are some pics from the awesome weekend.
Harbor gettin footy for "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff"
Me filming the madness

Duran with a huge Topsoul in Santa Clara
Preston enjoying those amall catologs
Derek is doing the same...Thanks Amall
Straight up money
David doing a sweaty
Camron with a savanna
Harbor enjoying the sesh
Homies
David has learned a whole buch lately good job dude

Derek with that topsoul
Camron with a top acid
Dallas getting a huge 360
Dallas again
PARTY

No comments:

Post a Comment