Monday, September 28, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

Last weekend I was in Vegas for a birthday party so I decided that it would be best to just have Dallas and Camron meet up with me and skate holly wood skatepark. If you have not been there then you definitely need to make a trip out to it one of my favorite parks for sure. I called up some Vegas homies Brett and Tony to come out and shred with us and thats exactly what they did. I didn't film all that much and I was lazy so theres mostly fisheye shots in the edit so I apologize to anyone who doesn't dig fisheye all that much but oh well. And I also am even more sorry to the kids names I forgot that are also in this little edit.

Peace out everyone

4 comments:

  1. ao soul cab off and ao backbackslide 4 off was soooo sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice edit Manny, that's the first time I've seen you use a fisheye before... nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that park looks awesome,really want to skate there!!

    ReplyDelete