Sunday, September 27, 2009

Were on a mission...to get some clips that is

This last saturday I was on a mission to get clips so I called up Harbor and asked him to throw down some tricks for the camera. I took him to this business area where he has never been before, I told him what I wanted out of all the spots here and him being a true professional he began to hurt himself just so I could get a few clips for his section. He got worked on just about every spot there but luckily he's young so it didn't phase him at all. We got in, he did the tricks and we got out, enough said. Here are some pics from the spot.

Harbor killin himself
This rail is really fast
Checkin the footy

Also in other news my good friend Dallas Desantis finally grinded his first hand rail. He took some nasty spills but in the end he showed that rail who's boss. Here is the clip to prove it.


1 comment: