Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mike Scott is confirmed for a new section!!!

A few days ago it was rollerblading legend Mike Scott's 30th birthday and man has it been a while since anyone has seen him shredding on some blades. Well I figured the best thing to do while I was enjoying some cake with his family was to talk some rollerblading business and ask him how he felt about filming a new section for my video project. When I asked him he seemed way stoked on it so I am officially announcing that Mike Scott is on board and will be filming soon as his knee recovers which should be about two more months. If you don't know who Mike Scott is then you better ask somebody. This guy was world champ back in the day and he even beat the Viking Renee Hulgren in vert championships and was featured in two senate videos and countless others. There are more announcements to come in the next few days. I will be doing a full interview with him to see what he has been up to as well for everyone.




1 comment:

  1. OMG Mike is OLD! miss that dude. hope this really happens. would be awesome to see.

    ReplyDelete